Monday 19 May 2008

Stamp Something Challenge...


As it happens I needed to make a few thank you's this weekend - so they fit in perfectly with this weeks theme at Stamp Something! I so enjoyed making the shabby chic paper bag card for Kristine's challenge that I thought I'd have another go! I hadn't much time to make this one though, 30minutes in all...but the recipient loved it anyway!
Left inside cover - this little flap was very handy to hold my gift card!
Right inside cover - I love this sentiment from Penny Black - I use it a lot!
The reverse - I love these autumn leaves bar code stamps!


This is another of my "thank you's" ...very simple, but oh so pretty with this little beauty on the front! And no...I didn't forget to colour her shoes...they are the cute little white leather type shoes you get for little girls...I had a pair when I was little (a long time ago now!!) and I LOVED them! I have gone over the area with a white gel pen but you cannot see this in the photo!


And last but NOT least...I needed this little thank you! Ila sent me a cute little studio G stamp set...and one of the images just fitted perfectly on this tag! So lot's to be thankful for this week for me!

I've made great use of the scraps box for this little lot...I'd love to see what you can do with your scraps for my candy challenge! bx

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh, Bernie! this is also a very sweet card and you get one more point in my challenge for this! And remember; an extra oint for uploading to SCS gallery!!
Kristine

Kath Stewart said...

My who's been a busy bunny - great cards

Erin... said...

beautiful projects!! i love how you used the paper bag!! thanks for playing!

Ila said...

Wow! these are all Gorgeous cards!! I love the look of the paperbag card.
On the other cards the coloring of those cute stamps and choice of papers are wonderful(wonderful scraps)..So glad you got some use out of the little studio G set I sent..looks great on here. I buy them mostly for the sentiments too.

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Beautiful work.x

Natalie said...

These are all gorgeous. x

Han said...

Wow these are all fab you have been busy xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great collection of thank you cards. They are all fantastic! Love the first one with it's vintage feel. Well done! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)