Wednesday 21 May 2008

The Rock Pack!



I was soooo excited to receive this award from Marlene I couldn't think of who to pass it on to next...now I've calmed down a bit I'm awarding it to: Bibbi, Claudia, Deb, Katharina and Leann! You're all top of my crafty league girlies and are so generous with your creativity that you all deserve it!


I got some stamped images of this Tilda with her shortbread hearts from Ila...I love her! I've used her for this week's Friday Sketchers challenge! I dipped into my paper mountain and chose these papers by My Minds Eye which I LOVE! I teamed it up with the reverse side of a cosmo cricket paper (the orange) which just brightened the whole thing up I thought...and how funny is this?....I visited Valerie's blog...and she chose the exact same MME papers for the exact same sketch...great minds think alike ehh...?!

I'd love to see some more entries for my candy challenge, so pull out the scraps and see what you can come up with! bx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card ! I love this papers of course ! Thank you to cite me ! I love your work and your blog ! See you soon ! Val.

Sandy said...

Wow what a lovely card.
Really awesome. Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card and yes, the papers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining in FS challenge.

Carole =]

Beth said...

This is so pretty! I love the papers and the colours!

Ila said...

Wow!! Gorgeous!! I love the papers and the way you colored this Tilda!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card. x

Tina said...

Awesome card, great papers.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card and papers! Love this Tilda also, the hearts do it for me.... Thanks for joining in!

Frances said...

love the papers on this card, and I love that Tilda. Thanks for the comment on my blog Bernie - I reckon you were drawn to it because of the 'red' tone of it - you do seem to love your reds :D x

Leann said...

Thank you so much hun ~ you rock my socks too!
x x x

Deb said...

thank you so much Bernie for your very generous award, I haven't managed to create and blog much this week so this has really given me a much needed boost! I am so honoured, thanks millions!

Katharina Frei said...

Oh B, thanks so much for the award and your kind words. I am flattered! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

bibbi said...

Thank you so much for the award! You are so kind! :)

hugs,
bibbi

Bev said...

Oh this is just lovely! Gorgeous papers you have used