Saturday 10 May 2008

CPS Sketches No 62 and 63!


I wanted to use this Tilda but she was too wide for my card with her floral skipping rope...so I cut it out! As her arms appeared "open", I decided that she was then extending her arms for a hug...so I used this Penny Black sentiment inside the card! The papers are "bits" that were on my desk (MME meets K&Co). So this card was created for CPS sketch no 62.


And I created this card for CPS sketch no 63! I took a chipboard letter U, and used the negative shape left. I stamped the word "Thank" on the top of the chipboard piece, added a few rub ons and then put a scrap of paper at the back of it before adhering it to the front of my card. I used Bo Bunny papers, Daisy D flowers, and red lace to complete the look...bx

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous cards ,realy pretty ,Dawnx

My Paper World said...

They are both great Bernie!
Love your cute Tilda looking for a hug! xx

Tina said...

Awesome cards. Love the papers and images. Lovely colors.

Natalie said...

These are lovely. x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Beautiful cards,and what a great idea for using the negative.I have loads of them lying around and you have given me ideas to use them.