Thursday 15 May 2008

Friday Sketchers

Here's my gal again! This time she's for the new Friday sketchers challenge blog that started last week! To kick us off was a nice "simple" sketch by the ever so talented Claudia!

As you can see she's been paper pieced and I've used Basic Grey Romani papers - so this card is quite bright!

Just ignore the red blob of ink in the middle of the parcel...I'm trying to...but it just ain't working!! I used brilliance rocket red to edge my dotty panel, and some ink obviously transferred...and WOULD not come off....but the work was all done so I just have to "get over it"!!

Again I've dipped into that huge pile of "scraps"....so see what you can do with your bits n pieces for my blog candy!

15 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours and this tilda is one of the cutest, I almost forgot about her, must dig her out again!

M@risk@ said...

Beautiful cards and they are such an inspiration for me.

Natalie said...

This is lovely, great colours. x

wendy said...

great card!

Classroomfree said...

lovely card :o)

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card, love the bright colors!! Thanks for joining the FS!!

Sandy said...

Wow really gorgeous. Awesome card. Love it.

Ila said...

Love your card Bernie..it's Gorgeous...didn't even notice the smudge.

Heidi said...

Wonderful card -love it

Hugs from
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Super card, so sweet. Thanks for joining in the FS challenge

Jutta said...

This card is so sweet. Fantastic colours and cute image.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

fabulous card bernie :-). i love what you have done with the sketch.

i hope you can play next sketch with agian.

Hanne said...

A really lovely card! Great colours for this season :)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

Hugs, Hanne:)

Anonymous said...

Wunderschöne Karte!

Unknown said...

really wonderful and so lovely.