Monday 12 May 2008

If you're not in....you can't win!

A while ago I helped my mum fill in some competition and "win stuff" coupons in her crafty magazines.....and look what she won! A fabulous stamp made by Cornish Heritage Farms! What a wonderful surprise for her!


I "christened" it for her...and made this card! I coloured the image using distress inks...I must say I am enjoying these inks so much! Again I've used bits of Bo Bunny papers that were lying around begging to be used!! I used a little bit of raffia as I felt the mushroom image asked for a "natural" embellishment of some sort...and it also filled that gap nicely! bx

4 comments:

Natalie said...

What a beautiful stamp and such a lovely card. x

Debbie said...

What a gorgeous stamp and a fab card you have made using it.

Katharina Frei said...

This is such a great card B!! Love what you did with the stamp!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hi bernie,
thanks for you sweet comment today on my blog
hugs
claudi


love what you have done with this stamp. i have seen this one a CHF.