Tuesday 6 May 2008

Cute Card Thursday...

I "dug" this Penny Black image outta my drawer for this week's theme "In the Garden" over at Cute Card Thursday! It's one of my early stamps and I've always loved it! I coloured it with the distress inks...I'm lovin that technique!

I've used some of the B0 Bunny papers I got on my last jaunt to America...love them even if they are a bit "thin"! And a few hero arts "summer" flowers to finish....you can hardly see my tiny A muse sentiment...it's stamped on the last remaining piece of my K&Co Margo papers...I believe in getting my monies worth girlies, I tell ya!!!!!!!! bx

10 comments:

Heidi said...

What a sweet card. Love the stamp and the colors

Natalie said...

What a cute image, great card. x

Julie said...

very sweet card, very nicely done

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful cute card!! That image goes so well with the theme!

Debbie said...

Great card,the image is so cute.

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the papers and the cute stamp.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Leonie said...

Lovely card! You've got one stamped for me too and I will defenitely use it soon! It's so cute!!

~ Leonie ~

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is great.Love the stamp.x

Tina said...

Cute and fun card.

Deb said...

that is so sweet! I love it, such a gorgeous image!

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge