Friday 2 May 2008

Happy birthday to me...!

Look at my mum's gorgeous new sugar nellie! I couldn't resist using her with one of Katharina's sketches. I hadn't enough room on my card to do the fancy ribbon detail as in the sketch so I had to adapt it...but I think that is "allowed" in the rules of the game!!!!!

I made this card using my "scraps" (they are of course My Mind's Eye)...I know most crafters don't throw anything away...I'm just the same! I LOVE putting my scraps to good use!

As this week is open season at Arty Girlz I'm going to link my card there!

I just got some fab new stamps from my sis...might just nip upstairs and see how they stamp out! Have a wonderful weekend everyone! bx

7 comments:

Ila said...

This card is Gorgeous and So Cute!! love your coloring and layout..that stamp is fabulous!!
Thanks so much for entering and posting about my blog candy!!

Crissi Harvey said...

gorgeous card love the stamp and papers.

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful. So precious.

Ana Baird said...

Very cute!

Debbie said...

Fab card love the gorgeous papers

Katharina Frei said...

Wow, this is such a beautiful card. It amazes me everytime what people create of scraps others would have thrown away. You did so terrific on the sketch and I love the friendlich colours! Have a great weekend B!

Natalie said...

What a lovely card. x