Saturday 31 May 2008

The Judges Decision is final!!

Poor Mr Fairs....he was really looking forward to doing the honours tonight...but all day he's been looking at all your cards, reading your blogs, and looking at the challenge set...and then going over it all again...and then....tonight...he struggled!

He had it down to 2 cards....so the 2 names had to go into the proverbial hat....and the winner he picked out was...



KES.....well done Kes....you took it that bit further with the catchy "sentiment"! Please email me your address so that I can post your candy out!!

After the winners name was revealed he turned to me and said "really they are all winners"...and so you are girls! Thanks to each and every one of you for being such great sports and joining in the challenge...I hope you enjoyed it! b&c x

1 comment:

kes said...

thankyou thankyou thankyou. I am chuffed to bits I cannot believe I won when thankyou again.
Kes
xxx