Tuesday 27 May 2008

Something different...!

I made this at the weekend....my brain just didn't allow for sketches and challenges...so this was just a bit of "futterin" ......sometimes it's nice to try something different...and I've definitely been inspired this way since Kristine's great challenge recently! What do you think...?
I made this for a friend's "special" birthday...(ladies don't need their age plastered on the front of a card do they...?!)...this is definitely more her style rather than a "cutie"!
I had a little blurf earlier...here's what I found:

Check Charlie's blog for a fab candy offer....you'll definitely want to be in for this one!

You'll also want to check Caroline's blog for another great candy offer! bx

8 comments:

Caroline said...

thank you for joining my BlogCandy :) .. and thanks for a sweet comment :)

From Caroline

Kristine said...

Wow Bernie! These card are just lovely! I'm happy my blog candy insoired you do make some different cards;)

Natalie said...

Gorgeous cards. x

Ila said...

Both of these cards are just Beautiful Bernie!! Perfect for a friend's special birthday.

Bev said...

Gorgeous cards! The card done for a special freimd (the yellow one) is just so beautiful, classy and elegant.

Deb said...

just stunning, the cream one with lace is my absolute favourite but both gorgeous!

Silvia Kristine said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Beautiful colors on these cards! Have a nice day!
Silvia

Leann said...

These are gorgeous Bernie =)