Wednesday 14 May 2008

CCT - Jewels n Gems!

So...this little lady is no stranger to my blog this week...do you see how I've glammed her up with the little gemstone "hairclip" in her hair..? I was also going to give her a little diamonte bracelet but it was just too much with the other gems on the card! I'll try that on another card though!!

I added gems to this buckle to give it a little pizzazz (love that word!!) and I added a few gems around this impression obsession swirl! So this is my entry for this weeks Cute Card Thursday!

I coloured Tilda using the distress inks again - enjoying that too!

I'm still working my way through my scraps box...I love these K&Co papers...some scraps are larger than others which allow you to make a few more cards out of them! So why not look at your own scraps box and see what you can come up with for my candy challenge? bx

17 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Very nice, I love the little hairclip finishing touch :o)

Leann said...

Thanks for the lovely comment hun ~ glad someone missed me!

I love this card ~ you can never have too much bling!
x x x

Tina said...

Really pretty. Ingenious idea with the hairclip.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, perfect Work so Cute.....love the beautiful Details.....

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is very cute.x

My Paper World said...

Love the bling Bernie! Tilda is adorable! xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the hairclip, fab idea.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge.

Natalie said...

This is lovely, love the bling. x

Julie said...

Your card definitely has lots of pizzazz, love the hairclip idea, great work

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, love her bling! Fab paper too!

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

very beautiful card. this tilda is one of my favorites.

love your idea with the clip :-)
have to remember that

wendy said...

Beautiful card! The colours are gorgeous!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours.

Katharina Frei said...

Another wonderful creation B! The combination of paper and your colouring matches lovely!

Cecilia said...

Beautiful card. I like it very much.

www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Becky said...

Beautiful card! Love how you have used the same stamp on a few cards to show the variation
Becky xx

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous - I love the colours and papers.