Sunday 4 May 2008

Giggles!

This is another adorable Tilda I stamped and coloured with prismacolors and sansador at a friend's house! I only got one of this image stamped out....I need to go back for another wee visit me thinks!!

I used one of Julee's sketches for the card layout; the papers used up some more "scraps" of the K&Co Margo papers that I love! I'm a bit sad but I love using my scraps up!!!!!

As it turns out only 3 people commented for the PIF folders (although I think many people have a life outside crafting on bank holiday weekends!!!)...so congratulations to Maria, Susan and Nicola! Ladies please email me your details! bx

6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! Love those tiny little heart buttons.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love the mix of paper you have used. Have a good day

Natalie said...

This is really lovely. x

Ana Baird said...

very pretty and cute!

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Gorgeous.x

Leonie said...

I'm a bit late but I hope you had a great birthday!!!

~ Leonie ~