I always seem to struggle to keep up with "challenges"...I really enjoy doing them...but I never seem to "git r dun
" in time...so today I was determined to complete a challenge....but...now brace yourself
.....when I went for a nosy round I got excited.....steady
....when I realised that the "challenges" were such that I could do some together....so this card is 5 challenges in one!! Woohoo for b!!
Actually, I was trying to include the Arty Girlz
challenge to make it birthday related...but thought I'd enough on this!! So here's the low-down....Basic Grey
- distressing...I've distressed edges with scissors, ink, ripping, rolled the edge of my "sweet treat" tag and of course the base PP is also distressed (I've used 3 papers from the sugared collection)Penny Black
- decorate the inside of your card...weeeeell
...I did this with my little Penny Black cupcake - not terribly
exciting I guess...but never-the-less it's more decorated than I normally do!Cute Card Thursday
- Food...hmmm...I really needed to use a Penny Black image here so I used my stamp called "cheesecake express" and stamped the cupcake
and sentiment inside the little tag.
I had a few cute images with "drinks" but didn't think that would "qualify" for this challenge!! LOLFriday Sketchers
- this fabulous sketch is by Kristine
which I really enjoyed working with!Stamp Something
- Embellish It - well I have lots of pretty prima's (can't get enough of these!!), brads, raffia ribbon, 2 different stitches using my sewing machine and some stickles on my cupcake which you can't really see in the 'photo!
I wonder what the highest number of challenges some-one has managed to roll into one creation...? That's a challenge in itself!! Bev
is always good for combining!!Phew
!! The most important thing I guess is that I had fun...and...I actually really like this little card!! So now I must return to playing nurse-maid for my poor hubby...he has "man flu"....yep! it's that