Monday 12 May 2008

Challenges and Birthday Candy!

Okay..she's my first Tilda and I am LOVING her...I made 5 cards with her today so you'll be seeing plenty of her this week! As she's my FIRST Tilda I'm going to enter her for the "First Somethings" over at the new challenge site "Stamp Something"!

And, as I've decoupaged her I'm also entering her for the Arty Girlz "3D" challenge this week!

Oh..and she's not going to be lonely for much longer...I'm waiting (not sooo patiently) for a little order I placed with birthday money I got last week!

Which leads me nicely on to this: (I just couldn't get a decent photo of this for the life of me!)

This is the "bones" of the birthday blog candy I'm offering! So far it is:

Lola with Flowers stamp

6x6 K&Co Bailey paper pad

Making Memories Blossoms with brads

Rayher bag of mixed chipboard shapes

I'll also be including a few odds n sods of "stuff"....which will be a surprise!!!!!! Ok..now to the challenge...I'd like you to make a new card for this challenge by digging deep into your stash...whaaaaat? I hear you ask? I'd love you to use something that hasn't seen the light of day for ages, and to use your "scraps"...you know...all those bits n pieces of paper and/or remnants of ribbon that you cut into for one card and now it's lying there...!

So...that's it...i hope it isn't too hard...I'd love you all to join in! I will ship internationally; and if you don't have a blog email me your creation! When you've made your creation, link it on your blog and post me a comment so that I can come see!

Because it's coming to a busy time of year and there are so many new challenges around now, how about I run this until 31 May to give everyone time to play? Colin really wants to pick the winner this time so I'll let him do the honours! I look forward to all your wonderful creations! bx

11 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love how you have coloured Tilda

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Lovely Tilda card! She's so sweet, you've colored her beautifully. Gorgeous printed papers too. Thanks for joining in our challenge. :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hei bernie..
fabulous candy and super cute card.
i will not paricipate but i will announce it on my blog.
hugs
my friend

Andrea said...

Hello Bernie, great blog candy!!!

Here is my card for you: http://kartenfreak.blogspot.com/2008/05/elfenkarte-fr.html

Hugs, Andrea

Erin... said...

Love this card!! Love how TIlda pops right off the paper too cute!! thanks for playing in our challenge adn hopefully I'll get a chance to try yours, I have a few sets with a bit of dust on them

Ila said...

Gorgeous card Bernie!! Love the way you colored Tilda. Sounds like a fun challenge ....Will try to find time to play.

Katharina Frei said...

What a generous blog candy B! I would love to play, by now there is still plenty of time... Hope I can do a card for you after the "baptism stress" is over ;)

retiredheather said...

Wow. What great blog candy. Your card is great. I am waiting for my very first 2 Magnolias and I am pacing the floor waiting.
Retired Heather

Heidi said...

Oh these are adorable! I have a couple magnolias (got them from my exchange sister in Finland!) but these are just too cute too.
I am joining your contest- I actually after reading this blog thought about several sets I have not used *including my nestibilities and made a couple cards. So I posted on my blog those cards: Monday May 12th and Thur May 16th.

Heidi said...

Oops..... my link

http://heidishappystamping.blogspot.com/

minerva said...

http://boxercreations.blogspot.com/
Here's my stashed card. I desperatley wanted to use a Tilda but I haven't had them long enough to qualify them as stashed stuff.
Your cards are lovely going to blog link you :)