Tuesday 25 August 2009

Thankful!

My gorgeous new Whiff of Joy Autumn kit dropped on the mat...and this is the first one outta the pack! She is soooo sweet...this image remind anyone else of the "sound of music"...?

I've used the sketch created by the very talented Rach on behalf of Whiff of Joy Challenges...thanks Rach I enjoyed it!

I coloured the image using prisma pencils, used some MME papers from the 6x6 pack, Making Memories ribbon, Rayher pearls, the sentiment is also from the WOJ kit...but I just can't remember where those leaves are from! bx

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card Bernie. Yes I agree, she is very sound of music esque! Love the MME papers as well!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Maria said...

Sound of Music yup! You are so funny Bernie. Fab colouring and perfect paper combo layers. Love the leaves and pearl embellies that add that oh so special extra touch. Hugs, Maria

Juls said...

stunning card!! Love the colours you have used! love the torn edges and the little added leaves! gorgeous!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the papers are so pretty and just right with this image. My hubby is posting your prize today so hopefully it should be with you in a day or 2

Natalie said...

Bernie this is beautiful, gorgeous image. x

Elaine said...

This is gorgeous!