Friday 28 August 2009

For You!


I used the sketch no 130 at CPS to create this card...a nice simple sketch which I enjoy!!

I inked up one of my lovely new Sarah Kay images....coloured it with Prisma pencils, used MME papers, a piece of recycled ribbon, some Rayher pearls, a Hero Arts sentiment, a lovely Prima bloom and of course some stickles to finish! Have you tried these yummy Prima blooms?....they have a kinda glaze on them!


I actually made this lil purse first, then I decided to use up the "scraps" to make my card! I used a recycled piece of chocolate ribbon, and some Making Memories bobble trim. I used a template for the purse - very quick n easy to make and looks cute (I think!!) lol

So there you have it, a card and matching gift bag!
Have a fab weekend everyone! bx

9 comments:

Maria said...

Oooh Bernie, this is stunning! I'm blogging this morning while my 7 year-old is sitting next to me watching Scooby Doo. She just peaked over and said "cool" when she saw the gift bag. How's that for a compliment! Big Hugs, Maria

Stephanie said...

Just stunning - the card is beautiful & that little bag is perfect!
have a fab weekend
Hugs
Steph xxx

Victoria said...

What a cute little gift set. I adore the patchwork effect paper you've used. We had a lovely day at the wedding yesterday. I'm on my mum's computer today as I'm not home until tomorrow but I will post all about the wedding and hopefully some pics too tomorrow!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Charity Hassel said...

sweet and look at that matching bag! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

Leonie said...

Lovely bag Bernie! Love the the brown bubbles and the ribbon! It's a great gift!

Leonie xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the beautiful soft colours and the ribbon detail!! the purse is just too cute!! love it!

Rach said...

what a gorgeous card and matching gift bag, adorable. hugs rachxx

jenny said...

Fabulous gift set, love the colours and the new Sarah Kay image x

Jenny x

Natalie said...

Bernie I love the purse and card, both are just gorgeous. x