Saturday 15 August 2009

Best Days of our Lives...

Listen....do you want to know a secret...? Sorry don't have one to share, that song just popped into my head and you know how it is...! lol

I used Dawny P's sketch over at Papertake Weekly Challenge - thanks Dawn I enjoyed using it!

LOVE this pair, new from Sarah Kay...I thought they could be used for a few different occasions! I've coloured them with the Prisma pencils, used some MME papers, a Melissa Frances rub-on, a scrap of sheer ribbon left on my desk...and I think...thats a Hero Arts fabric brad!

Oh Belfast is positively buzzzin...such a crowd of people down taking part in all the activities...i thought there was a great atmosphere for such a crowd with no bother at all...it's all fun fun fun! bx

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Aww this is so cute & beautifully coloured. I'll be humming that all evening now lol!!

hugs
Sharon x

P.S Me a rule breaker !!! never lol!!

Juls said...

this is just stunning! I love everything about it! The image is just adorable! I love the colours and the heart paper, I love the slightly distressed feel you have created and that little brad is just gorgeous!!love it!!!!!!!!

Victoria said...

Fab card Bernie. This image is so cute and I love the sentiment!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Maria said...

Cute, cute, cute. Hugs, Maria

Ila said...

This is Beautiful!!...lovely image, gorgeous coloring, papers and I love that sentiment on the bottom!!..Hugs, Ila