Thursday 13 August 2009

Happy Birthday Sister!


Hello again...it's been a while!! Pheeeew...what a busy time i've had...and I tell ya...age is catching up on me...I'm soooo sooo tired!!
I had a lil reckie round all the challenges (gosh aren't there sooo many now) to see what was required and decided to kick off with this one. It's the current sketch challenge at Friday Sketchers...thanks very much ladies, I enjoyed it!
I've coloured this Ketto with Prisma pencils,used yummy October Afternoon papers, a Hero Arts sentiment, the brown lace and felt flower are from Leann (thank you sweetie!) and a few lil "thingies" my brother-in-law brought me back from Pakistan!
The Tall Ships are docked in Belfast this weekend, so hopefully we'll get to join in some of the festivities! bx

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Well hello Mrs!! Thought you'd gone awol lol!!

Love the card, what a cute little image. Love the lace & papers.

hugs

Sharon xx

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card Bernie. Love this cute Ketto image!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful card! I love this image!

Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

Have a lovely weekend, Hugs Tanja

Maria said...

Oh isn't she gorgeous. Love what you did with this layout and all the pretty papers. Of course your colouring is fab. Hugs, Maria