Tuesday 4 August 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge, a RAK and an Award!

Firstly may I present Miss Prim (actually her proper name is Little Miss Attitude )...look at that sass!! I used the current sketch at The Sugar Bowl...and get me, not even at the last mo....!! I almost forgot the "option" though which was to add doodling...phew! Thanks for the fabby sketch Marlene....loved it!!

I used papers from the Paperie, Rouge collection by Making Memories (still love it!) and the co-ordinating blooms, buttons and spiral notebook and a few pearls from Kaiser....coloured of course using the Prisma pencils!


...look what Mr Postie delivered this morning....a parcel of loveliness from the fabby Leann. I was lucky enough to win this gorgeous RAK from her recently. It's a lil box she decorated (quite beautifully!) and then stuffed full with yummy coffee n creme ribbons, buttons and blooms! Thank you so much Leann...I just love it...don't know how you parted with it actually!!

And finally I received this award from the talented Meahni...thank you soooo much for thinking of me Meahni!! bx

16 comments:

Victoria said...

This card is beautiful Bernie. You have used the sketch perfectly. Love the colors and I adore this GG. She just has so much attitude! Love her!
Your RAK is fab. I won a paperbag card from Leanne the other week so i can vouch for how beautiful her creations are!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Juls said...

congrats on your award! love the little box of goodies you got!

And what can I say I love the card! such a great image and you have coupled it with a great saying! and I just love the colour combo! gorgeous!!!!

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Bernie I just love this gorjuss girl with her attitude,Hugs Debbie x

Sharon said...

Love the card Bernie, papers are gorg & the image is coloured beautifully. What a lovely little box & goodies, well done on winning them & another award !! what a popular little lady you are lol!!
hugs
Sharon x

Natalie said...

Congrats on your award Bernie. Your goodies are lovely, lucky you. Your card is gorgeous as always. x

Tricia said...

I Love your card! She reminds me of my daughter with that sassy attitude. Congrats on your box of goodies...don't you just love opening up packages full of goodies?! I want to win something too!

Lilian said...

Your card is just stunning! Love the image, papers and colors you used. Pearls added the perfect touch! Have fun with your new goodies! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Bernie, such a gorjuss girl, and the papers are great. Louise x

Meahni said...

Very cute, and I love how you did the sentiment.
Glad you liked the award!
All the best.... Meahni

Kathy said...

Oh Bernie I just adore your card!! So cute and this image so fits a card for a teen!! haha
Love your coloring and the doodling is brilliant!! So cute!!
:)Kathy

Maya said...

Ohhh such a awesome card,Bernie!
Lovely papers,and that girl is sooo adorable!!
I love her :)
Fab colouring and details too!
Hugs from Maya:)

Milla said...

Oh, your card is beautiful! Love the colours! And that sentiment suits the image so well.. :)

ros said...

ur card looks amazing in these colours. its so beautiful. i love the cool sentiment too

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Wow! What a great RAK to receive Bernie. Enjoy creating with all of your goodies. There is a little something on my blog for you. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Maria said...

Just popping by real quick to say hi. Gorgeous card Bernie and beautiful papers and embellies. Love how you've added the sentiment and the doodling. Hope you are enjoying your summer. Big Hugs, Maria

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!!..the image is Super Cute..love the way you colored her and the papers are Fabulous!!....Congrats on the win...nice goodies!!....Hugs, Ila