Sunday 16 August 2009

Happy Happy!

I finally inked up this cutie from Whiff of Joy stamps.....she's been sitting unloved for a while now!!
I'm entering this card into the first Basic Grey challenge since their grand new re-opening as it's their sketch!
I'm also entering this card into the Whiff of Joy challenge as it's a colour challenge "Brown and Pink".
I'm also entering it into Double Dutch (my first time entering this challenge) as their challenge is to use the colours "Brown Pink and Cream"!
And finally I'd like to enter this card into Stamp with Fun's challenge which was "birthday"!
I coloured the image with Prisma pencils, used papers from Basic Grey (Bittersweet collection), a princess charm (it was too shy to be photographed front on!!) - I added a few jewels to the top of it, the Happy happy tag is from Hero Arts, ribbon I think is from Michaels, Prima flowers and a creative imagination fuzzy brad. Oh...I almost forgot...I used a fab background stamp from Memory Box to add a lil "somthing" on my pink stip! bx

19 comments:

Rach said...

a gorgeous cards B,
i love this image, and you have coloured her beautifully. thank you for joining us at whiff of joy. hugs rachxx

Nathou said...

Hi,
Very beautifull.
Just love the colours and the stamp is gorgeous.
Bye.

Je@net said...

Beautiful card Bernie!! Love the brown & pink colorcombo and what a cute stamp!
Have a nice sunday!

Sharon said...

Lovely card B fab colours such a cutie & beautifully coloured.

hugs

Sharon x

craftypagan said...

This is stunning b! I love those bg papers-so yum:)Your colouring is perfect! Hope you've had a fab wkend! What you think to the new country cousins? They're gorgeous aren't they?! I love the little lass with the beret on!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card ;0)

Thanks for joining us at DDC this week.

Janneke X

Jolanda said...

WOW What a great card...Love those stamps. And great colours...SUPER.
Jolanda XX

Juls said...

so beautiful! Love the colours you have used, and I love her gorgeous glittery wings!

Victoria said...

Just gorgeous Bernie. I adore pink and brown together! Hope you've had a nice weekend?!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Natalie said...

Bernie you have made three beautiful cards while I have been away. x

Victoria said...

HI Bernie. The wedding outfit is now complete. I managed to get a clutch bag and a fascinator yesterday so all finished now. Just need to decide which jewellery to wear! Lol! No I don't sell at the sunday market. We just went to look for a new mattress for our bed as there is a man there who sells bargain mattresses! He didn't have what we wnated though! :-(
Hope you had a nice weekend?!
Hugs, vicky ~x~

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Hi Bernie!
I am a sucker for polka dots and LOVE This!!! Thanks for sharing!
Heidi

Hannah said...

Wow Fab card i love it. the image you have used is gorgeous, the colours are lovely. and the papers you have put with it are fab.
Big Hugs Hannahxx

Kim Costello said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card Bernie, I love your take on Tara's sketch. Gorgeous BG papers and love your colouring on this image!

Thanks for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.
HuGs Kim :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Wow!
this is so very gorgeous!
I love this sweet image and your colouring and detail is just wonderful!
I adore your card
hugs
claudiax

Saskia said...

Beautiful card... so sweet!

Saskia :)

June Houck said...

Bernie, this is so beautiful! I love those papers...wish I had some...so yummy :)

Maria said...

Awww Bernie, such a fab card. Hope you are enjoying the summer. Big Hugs, Maria

Ila said...

Oh So Gorgeous Bernie!! the coloring and papers are Beautiful!!..Excellent job with all these challenges!!...Hugs, Ila