Monday 3 August 2009

Anyone for Anya?

I created this card to "try out" for the DT call at Anyone for Anya?......a new challenge blog starting up on 25th August! If you fancy having a go yourself pop across to the blog and find out the deets!!

I coloured this cute gal with Prisma pencils, used some MME papers, Making Memories ribbon, Hero Arts sentiment, blooms by daisy D and Prima, and brads (sorry, I can't remember who these are by!!).

The sketch is by Dawny P at Anyone for Anya? and I think this is fairly typical of "my style" (whatever that is!! lol) bx

7 comments:

Juls said...

great card! Love the colours and the ribbon you have used. hope all goes well for the DT call! hugs Juls

Victoria said...

This is just so cute Bernie! I love how you've coloured Anya, gorgeous!
Good luck with the DT!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Sharon said...

Love the card b. I've tried out for that as well. Good luck to you.
hugs
Sharon x

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hi Bernie, really cute, and I love the colours you've used.

I've left something on my blog for you ;-)

Leann said...

Definitely a "B" style card - it's gorgeous :)

Your li'l box of goodies has been posted, I'll keep my fingers crossed that Royal Mail deliver it asap!

Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Superduper card hun, love the colours and Anya ofcourse :)
Have a great evening!!
Hugs, Marlene xx

Natalie said...

This is lovely Bernie, good luck. x