Wednesday 21 April 2010

If you're not in....

...you can't win says Karen owner of Sugar Nellie!! She has thrown down a challenge to all the sugar addicts to dig out an older image and ink it up!!

I know that I have now accumulated a large amount of rubber - most of which is only being inked once!! I know that's shameful...but I see the new images...LOVe them...NEED them....HAVE to have them....but I know i'm not alone!!

So "Thank You" Karen for encouraging me to rummage and find this cutie at the bottom of my box!! She was a joy to colour...I even gave her a spottie headband and collar (might be a bit hard to see in the photo!!)

Oh, and the promise of sweet candy is also sooooooooooooooooooo exciting!!!! bx

9 comments:

Deb said...

this is so gorgeous Bernie, it is so easy to forget the oldies when the new ones just keep coming at ya! hugs Debx

Juls said...

so sweet!!...I have the same problem of collecting new rubber..I need everything!! I am ashamed to say that a lot of it that is uninked too!.....keep thinking I should get all my uninked rubber out and work my way through it!......anyway, your card is GORGEOUS!!! Love the colour combo, and the mix of DP's is just fab, love the touches of sparkle and the pearls! Hugs Juls

Julie said...

Oh Bernie, I could have written this!! It is shameful how we just have to have the latest thing!! Beautiful card and nice to see this little lovely again!! Juliex

Sharon said...

Can't believe you don't use your rubba over & over again!! & perish the thought that you have any unused & uninked!!! never!!
Love your card B the LO you've used is fab & a nice mix of DP's.
hugs
Sharon x

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my gosh, I am such a collector!!

Super cute card, love the colors and those fun papers!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really cute. I love how you colour the background of your image.

Marion said...

Lovely card. I love this little cutie. I have her too. She is so nice to colour. Love the papers and terrific bow.
Marion

Victoria said...

Hi there Bernie. Long time no visit. I love this card, fab colours and this older nellie image is soooooo cute. I love the older SN images, especially nellie and maggie! They were what tempted me into stamping in the first place!
Thanks for your kind get well wishes. I have missed visiting all my friends blogs and whilst my mojo isn't fully back I have a little more interest in blogging so am hoping all your wonderful cards might draw me back into my craft room!
Take care hun!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Je@net said...

What a lovely card, Bernie! Beautiful stamp and lovely colors!