Tuesday 20 April 2010

An Ice Day!!


I made this card recently for a "special" birthday!! The lady loves all things sweet and her beloved dog....so these Magnolia images were perfect for the job!!

My card fits these challenges:

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - their theme is masking

Stamp with Fun - their theme is animals

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Happy birthday!

Stampin' for the Weekend - Ribbons and Bows. If you feel a little adventurous you could take part in our extra recipe challenge: 3 Papers, 3 Embellishments (flowers, brads, letter stickers) and a Charm. Ok, I think I've got all those on my card....

And before I go, I have a lil secret to share....tomorrow!! bx

11 comments:

Leann said...

No fair!!!! I wanna know your secret TODAY!!!!!
Gorgeous card hun - the pair of them look so sweet!
Hugs x

Maria said...

Your friend will love this card Bernie! It's gorgeous. A secret you say, oh my, now I'll be in suspense all day until tomorrow. Hugs, Maria

Ruth said...

Such a sweet, colourful card, Ruth x

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this Bernie, great colors, fun papers, super scene!!

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful!! You have picked the perfect papers for that Tilda with her ice cream.. THis card SCREAM SUMMER to me!!
Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
Janiel

Julie said...

Super card - love how you've built up the scene!! Juliexx

Sharon said...

Another lovely card B can't believe you haven't been picked up by a DT by now!! . . . . oh I forgot . . . .you have lol!!! Great image & love those yummy papers. The flower arrangement looks fab too.
hugs
Sharon x

Anonymous said...

You've created such a sweet little scene here, and beautifully colored! I love the colors and paper combination. What a fun card for your friend, she will love it I'm sure! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
April

Tracey Feeger said...

What a wonderful little creation. Love the images you used. Wonderful masking. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

sweet card !!! wonderful image ! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

Cardmaking Galore said...

great colour scheme