Monday 30 August 2010

A Gift for You!

Lilian designed the latest sketch at The Sugar Bowl...it is nice and simple, leaving you to fill it as you will! As always I've gone for the less is more style...even though I did try to add more flowers it just didn't flow for me...BIG sigh!! I need more practice!!

This is the latest stamp to escape from the "never seen ink in all it's days" box....a lil beauty which would serve many occasions methinks.

I teamed her up with some Basic Grey Wisteria and Prima leaves and flowers.

The added extra for this challenge is "pearls"....again the less is more won over!!

OK...I'm off to STUDY the flower-thing!! bx

7 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the soft colours and the funky scallops!!! fabulous card! Hugs Juls

Deb said...

this is so pretty Bernie, what a shame this sweet stamp didn't get inked up before now! Love your take on the sketch! have a fab day! hugs Debx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Bernie - this is awesome - I think the less is more is a wonderful thing - and you have it nailed! Love this image too can't believe it's the first time it's seen ink!
Melissa

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a fab card.
Love the embellishments & colours xx

Lilian said...

Bernie, I think your card is fabulous! I love your color combination and coloring. The flower is gorgeous as are the magnolia edge dies. ;) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet image Bernie! Love the beautiful papers and your colouring of her. Hugs, Maria

Sharon said...

Less is more works fine for me!!! Love the sweet image & think she definately deserved to come out of the box!!.
Sharon x