Tuesday 15 April 2008

Happy birthday to you...Katharina!

Do you see this highly sought after little beauty...it could be yours...hopefully not though....hopefully it will be MINE! heehee
Katharina is approaching a very special milestone in life, and in honour of this she is going to spoil a VERY lucky blogger with this little hanglar stamp! Here's how to enter to win:

1. Subscribe to my blog newsletter by entering your email address under "Subscribe via email" on the right hand side.
2. Link my blog to your blogroll. (It of course counts, if I am already in your blogroll :)
3. I would love you to write a post on your blog letting everyone know about my blog candy. You can use the trackback feature if you know how!
4. Leave a comment on this post, so I can come to visit your blog, after you fullfilled the other points

It's that easy...so go have a look at Katharina's lovely work, and enter the blog candy if you fancy trying to be the proud owner of this cutie! bx

1 comment:

Katharina Frei said...

Hi B, Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, I enjoyed reading it :) There is nothing special planned on my birthday yet, because there are two very small children who keep Mommy away from to much party..hihi
But I am lucky to be able to spend my day with my little treasures!
have a great evening!
Katharina