Wednesday 18 April 2012

Crafty Creations Challenges - #166 Yellow plus one

This week at Crafty Creations Challenges we have a colour challenge -

Yellow plus ONE colour choice

I am not normally a big fan of yellow - even though it is such a bright sunny colour - but it is a HOT trendy colour right now!! So we'd like you to choose one colour to team up with yellow!  I do like the classic grey and yellow combo - so that's what i chose.

I am sponsoring the prize this week, I hope you can join us! I can't wait to see the combinations you come up with! My teamies have some awesome options which you can check out here! bx

4 comments:

Deb said...

it is so gorgeous, I know what you mean about yellow, not usually my first choice either but these papers are just so pretty, I have them too! Love the sweet little image, such a cutie!
Debxx

marilynprestonn said...

What a beautiful combination Bernie. I love the vintage grey and yellow, goes so well with the cute vintage image.

Thank you for hosting Bernie.

Big hugsxo

Peggy

Anonymous said...

I love your grey and yellow combo! Great mix of elements and sweet image too, B!
smiles,Deena

Lindsey said...

Thanks for your generous prize this week, Bernie! And you're like me with yellow, but you certainly nailed this card! Beautiful vintage look.