Thursday 3 June 2010

Happy F-Arrrgher's Day!

With a lil snatched time here, a few scraps there I managed to make this card over the past couple of days!!

I used pirate Edwin and stamped out "a play on words" for my sentiment!! The papers are by MME and Jenni Bowlin, can't remember who that skull n cross bones brad is by (sorry!!)!

Luckily enough my card fits into a couple of challenges:

Friday Sketches - thanks for the fab sketch girls

Spoon Full of Sugar - Celebrations

Cute Card Thursday - colour combo (black, blue and orange)
Stampin' for the Weekend - Make some-one smile or cheer them up! Hope dad smiles at this one!! bx

7 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh lovely Bernie!!

Marley said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and how you colored it xx Marley

Di said...

fabulous love your papers and the image is great!
Thanks for joining Stamping for the weekend
Hugs Di xxx

MBC Scrapbooking said...

So cute! I hope you win the challenges!

Feel free to link this up (or any of your creations!) on Thursdays at my link party. I keep it open through the weekend:)
Have a wonderful day!

Andrea said...

Hi Bernie, the card looks great!
xAndrea

Siri said...

Found you on MME blog! You have a cute blog - love the card, and adore the previous post's gift bag! What a cute idea!

Annie said...

a fabulous card with cute edwin! thanks for joining us at CCT.
hugs, annie x