Thursday 9 July 2009

Friday Sketchers No59...

I've really been enjoying my crafts this past few days....I am LOVING this new Basic Grey paper collection "Lemonade"...just love the colours...think I've made 5 cards with it so far...!

I've used this weeks fab Friday Sketchers sketch by Claudia....thanks so much Claudia...I really enjoyed using this sketch!

This is another of my gorgeous stamps that I chose from Nikki's online craft store....I've had soooo many new things this week it feels like christmas!! lol The sentiment is part of the Magnolia summer kit, i've used Prima ribbon and gorgeous velvet brads (can't remember which company makes these particular ones!).

Again I've coloured with the prismacolors and although I'm not any "great shakes" at it yet (gotta love my optimistism ehh?!) I am enjoying this colouring method more than any other! bx

4 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card, love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Juls said...

sweet card, is'nt she gorgeous! I love the paper you have used, and her glittery wings..oh, and I want her hair bobble!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh I can't wait for these papers to arrive.. I love them! Your card is so pretty Bernie and the layout looks fab! Hugs, Nikki x

Natalie said...

This is lovely Bernie, great image and papers. x