Saturday 30 May 2009

Hugs

I made this card a few weeks ago using a Sketch Saturday sketch...I really like these sketches and they're having a celebration this week! I didn't get around to showing the card but as it meets this weeks Just Magnolia challenge to use an animal or insect I'd like to enter it! I dipped into the lovely Magnolia spring kit and used more fabulous MME papers....

What a week! I was away last weekend which was lovely, then took sick again on Monday and spent the week in bed! On top of that I had a freezer calamity! My husband came up to tell me that the fridge light was out....ok....next day I went downstairs, and being a bit more observant noted that the outside fridge light wasn't on, nor could I hear the usual light hum....hhmmmm......I decided to wait until Colin got home and toodled back to my sick bed!
A couple of hours later we went to investigate together...long story short we realised "some-one" had switched our freezer off...now, there's only 2 people who live in this house and I was in bed sick all week.....soooooooo...obviously it was the freezer fairy who decided to swing by.....! bx

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Great card Bernie. I hope you are feeling better soon. x

Je@net said...

Great card Bernie! I hope you're a lot better now!
Oeps, hope the freezer fairy don't show up again ;-)

debbies said...

SUPER CUTE!

BettyBoop67 said...

WOW GORGEOUS CARD BERNIE :) SUE XX

Maria said...

Oooh Bernie, what a terrible week you've had. Hope you're feeling better and that you will have a better week. Beautiful card with wonderful colouring. Love the ribbon treatment and embellies. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Bernie!
Do hope this week is going to be much, much better for you!!
Big hugs, Marlene x

Leonie said...

Hope you feel better soon Bernie! The card is lovely! You did a great job with the masking!

Leonie xx

Artyjen said...

Great card.....hope you are feeling better
xoxo

Natalie said...

This is so pretty Bernie. x

Bev said...

What a fabulous card, such gorgeous papers and colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week x