Thursday 13 November 2008

Full of Sunshine!

As you can see I am still enjoying my gorgeous new MM Paperie Rouge collection!! Just can't put it down!! This card is headed for America to a very special lady who has been quite unwell recently!

Wish I could get a better handle on the photography...no matter what I seem to try my photo's are just plain...well PANTS!! haha
Kristine, a very inspirational and talented crafter, is celebrating her first year of blogging by offering 2 gorgeous candy's...this is one of the lucky packages that you could win...so pop over and get your "name in the hat"...you have until 26th November to do so!! bx

6 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. Michele x

Tiets said...

love your cards and those papers are wowwwwwwwww
hugs tiets

Anonymous said...

lovely papers, and i love tilda!!! i havent seen that one before xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Bernie. x

scotspanda said...

ahhhh she's cute :)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Bernie, I'm sure your friend will love it!
Clairex