Tuesday 25 March 2008

Where did Easter go...?

I wanted to make a "pretty" non-cute card for my mum and dad - this is what I came up with! I love this rose topiary tree by Alesa Baker (Impression Obsession). I have been able to use it appropriately for several occasions - love versatile stamps!

Again it is quite "simple" - but I tend to like simplicity, and it was given the nod of approval!
So here we are on Collywoggle's last day of his easter holidays - they just seem to have vamoosed!!!!!! We had nieces and nephews for sleepovers which kept us on our toes - we had a trip to the cinema, a cold visit to the park, a short game of monopoly.... now all thats left is a trail of glitter - not from my crafty projects, but from Emily's new t-shirt.....! bx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and elegant, love the lace finishes off the card lovely.

Andrea, said...

Such a pretty card and the lace is a fabulous finishing touch. Thanks for the verse it's fab

Natalie said...

Really lovely card. x