Friday 10 September 2010

A Sweetie Wannabe!!

The Sugar Bowl are currently looking for some new "sweeties"....so I thought I'd give it a whirl!!
I think this is the last of my uninked Gorguss Girls (I hear your gasps!! lol)...I coloured the image with Prisma Colours aside from her frock which i paper pieced! I used Basic Grey papers, (I love the soft colours), the large flower is by Prima although I'm not sure where I got the smaller roses or the hatpin! The sentiment tile is by Making Memories.
I've distressed the edges, stitched a little et voila - my entry!! bx

6 comments:

Deb said...

oh wow, this is stunning Bernie, so love the pretty tones and I am so happy you finally gave these cutie some ink! She is adorable!
Good luck hun, keeping my fingers crossed for you! hugs debx

Victoria said...

Aaahhh this is fab Bernie! Two of my favourite things, paper peicing and gorjuss girls! Good luck becoming a sweetie!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Juls said...

ooooh wow!!! this is so soft and pretty! amazing, love it! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Oh I just love this card!!! Beautifully done and love the soft colors you used! Beautifully done! TY for stopping by today!

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
fab card so delicate and pretty
good luck in the challenge
hugs
Suzie Qx

Sharon said...

Sweet card B, love the image & those flowers are fab.
Good luck becoming a sweetie.
Sharon x