Wednesday 29 September 2010

Pour moi...?

My sweet friend Maria shared this pretty pink award with me!!!!!!!!!!  There are a few rules that go along with this blog award:


1. Thank the person who sent you this award ~ Thank you sooo much Maria!

2. Post the award on your blog

3. List three things about yourself

I HATE cleaning.........I LOVE crisps......but even better......I LOVE my hubby hubster!

4. Post a picture you love

5. Pass this award on to 5 friends

I'd like to share this award with Claire, Deb, Juls, Marley and Sharon! bx

3 comments:

Deb said...

oh wow, thanks hun! will have to have a think about this one, this might take a while.....

hugs Debx

Juls said...

awhhhh hun, thanks so much for the award! Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

Hi Bernie, thankyou so much for this award, tis very nice of you. You asked about Ally Pally. I love this show, not quite as big as the NEC but I always manage to spend a couple of hundred pounds each time. Its a crafters paradise and I would highly recommend. Need a few hours to get round and often meet up with other crafters. Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Clairex