Tuesday 14 September 2010

Crafty Creations - Music or Dance

This week our lovely Melissa set her first challenge for Crafty Creations - she would like to see creations with a Music or Dance theme!!


Tiddly Inks is our sponsor this week...each DT member got an "allowance" to spend in the store...WOW....I have to say I was spoilt for choice...so many fab images...but in the end I went with this gal for our theme! As soon as I saw her the song "i'll put a spell on youuuuu, make you miiiine"....came into my head...and that's music right...? Good job you can't hear me singing it though!! lol


Yes, you are right, I DID use MME Halloween papers, and I had lots of fun colouring this image (as you can see with the purple hair!! lol) I think all the brads are by Making Memories, the big flower is by Prima; I got the felt musical notes trim in America last year but I can't remember who makes it! I thought the sentiment fitted this theme well too - it is by My Sentiments Exactly!


So thats how I interpreted the challenge - can't wait to see what you come up with!! bx

12 comments:

Juls said...

ooooh this image is just gorgeous!!! she is so funky!! Love the soft colours you have used in colouring your image, and the fab contrast that makes to the vivid DP's!!! stunning creation! Hugs Juls

mfc.melissamade2 said...

LOVE THIS!!! You did an amazing job with this image!! and YES it does scream this song doesn't it! Seriously girl, this is beautiful! Love all the lucious colors.
Melissa

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful make. I just love her and the wonderful colours you have picked. Kim

Deb said...

wow, this is fabulous, love the image you chose, so cool and those colours are so perfect with her! hugs debx

papertrails leaver said...

I love those papers so naturally I was drawn to your card right away. The pruple hair is fab on her. Is that felt die cut notes? I like it! Great card Bernie!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Bernie!!

Sharon said...

Love black & orange together (have just ordered Ciara's new Irish dancing dress in those colours!)& those papers are fab.
Love the image you chose & it's beautifully coloured.
Sharon x

Claire Phillips said...

This is fabulous and your colours are perfect - she's looking very devine.Cheers Claire x

Julie said...

Wow Bernie - this is a stunner! Fantastic shading and layout! Love it! Hugs, Juliexx

Basslady said...

a powerful card with fabulous colours and style!
LOVE it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Janice said...

Brilliant stamp... brilliant card! Jx

Maria said...

Bernie, I love the purple hair and now I can't get the song out of my head - heeheee. Fabby embellies with the musical notes and the feather tucked behind the flower. Hugs, Maria