Wednesday 1 September 2010

A Challenge - White Plus One Colour!

The new challenge set by Jenn this week at Crafty Creations is to create using White plus ONE colour!! I did find this a bit of a challenge...but thats what it's all about it!! Some people are sooooo creative when it comes to this kind of challenge or a mono look, so I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!!

I inked up this new cutie from PI and thought I'd slip another christmas card in....before the panic starts to set in!! lol

Of course christmas cards is a great time to dig out the fun flock and puffy stuff...as you can see, I did a lot of paper piecing on lil miss's outfit, including a fun flocked hat and scarf (and snowballs) and blue fun flocked boots!

So lots of dimension and texture on this card....let me know that ya think! bx

10 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

This is so cute! I love the image you used and the soft colors. Too sweet!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Bernie - this card is absolutely adorable - that image is just the cutest. You rocked this challenge girl!
Melissa

Claire Phillips said...

Really lovely card Bernie - I do love paper piecing...great details and I love your colour choice! Cheers Claire x

Victoria said...

Oooooh I love this Bernie! Such a cute image and I just love the paper piecing and fab spotty coat! You've done a great at the monochrome look. Love the colours you've chosen, a modern winter look!
Hope you are well hun?
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Sharon said...

Sweet card B. Love the little paper pieced outfit & the flocking, so clever. Yes I've been off for the whole of the summer, I'm term time but this is one of the drawbacks!!it's so hard to go back after such a long break.
Sharon x

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet wintry scene! You did a wonderful job on the challenge B!!
smiles,Deena

Deb said...

oh beautiful card B, love this little cutie pie too, fab paper piecing, all perfectly co-ordinated! hugs Debx

Juls said...

Just gorgeous! Love the colour combo, very luxurious!!! Love the embossed detail LUSH!!! and her paper pieced coat is just adorable! Hugs Juls

Maria said...

Love it Bernie! Texture is perfect and I'm loving the pin and bling. Hugs, Maria

Julie said...

Fab card - great colours and I love the image!! Juliexx