Thursday 2 September 2010

Back to School...


This Sugar Nellie cutie always reminds me of a school girl...not sure why...but I decided to ink her up for the Back to School challenge at Stamp Something!
I've used lots of favourites - papers by October Afternoon, Prima trim and flower, the flower centre is by Basic Grey (slightly altered for my needs!!) and I also recycled a Jenni Bowlin package by adding one of her rub-ons onto part of it (again I altered the rub-on slightly)...oh those teeny button brads are by Making Memories and thats a Fancy Pants pin...not sure which restaurant i received the doily in!! lol
Ok...it's off to work I go! bx

8 comments:

Victoria said...

Love this Bernie! I adore this nellie and I have her too, not seen her in a while, I must dig her out! Such soft sweet colours as well! Those heart pins are gorgeous!!
Hope you have a good day at work!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Bernie - so adorable and yes she does look like a little school girl! Love it!
Melissa

Juls said...

so so sooooooo cute!!!!! LOve the gorgeous soft colours! and the lace detail is just perfect! Hugs Juls

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thank you for commenting on the OA blog today!!!! I appreciate your kind words!
You have a lovely blog!
Lindsey

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

So adorable! I love all of the layers and the papers! I love your image too! Perfect back to school card! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something this week!

Janna :)

Deb said...

oh how cute, nice to see this old Nellie again, love that learn sentiment too! have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

papertrails leaver said...

Bernie you always have the cutest images! She is so adorable! Great card with the lace accent.

Je@net said...

Oooh, she's sooo adorable!