Wednesday 29 July 2009

You're Sweet!

Time to crack open another new sweet Sugar Nellie image...one from the Homegrown range this time which I just LOVE! This card was made with the current Sugar Bowl sketch...and is at the last minute as per!! I haven't had time to craft this past week what with one thing and "anor" (a good Belfast word don't you know!!) lol
Okay, so this is the Sugar Bowls sketch and the additional option was to use ribbons and bows...okay for my ribbon I tried a little different twist and I "gathered" this wide, sheer ribbon...and I added an itchy titchy bow (get the reading glasses out girls!!) on my gals head!!
I used some more Basic Grey Lemonade...still loving it...and will squeeze another few cards outta that pack yet!! I paperpieced my mushrooms with a "scrap", added a few Prima blooms, an A Muse sentiment (actually I used 2 different stamps to get that phrase!) and a few Queen & Co brads!
Okay gals, I'm off for some dinner now...I'm very hungry....have you spied anything utterly gorgeous at the CHA sneeks...? I'm loving the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, and the yummy October Afternoon collections, and the new Prima blooms.....so far!! bx
PS Hi to all the Sugar Babes in Florida....having the time of your lives....Live it up big time girlies!!

11 comments:

craftypagan said...

This is gorgeous hun! Your colouring is fab-I love those lemonade papers too:) I think we have the same taste! That little bow is sooo cute! I still haven't sent your images hun-I'm so bad-I'm honestly not usually like this! I will get them to ya though! Hows things at ur end?

Sharon said...

Love the card B. You're certainly getting every inch out of those papers lol!! Love the ribbon effect.
Hope everything went well on Friday.

hugs

Sharon xx

Victoria said...

Just adorable Bernie! I too love these Lemonade papers!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card!! I love it!!

Meahni said...

Very cute Bernie. I've done something with that paper too.. will post it soon!

Natalie said...

This is so sweet Bernie. x

Juls said...

just gorgeous, love the rich colours! and I really love how you have used the ribbon, another fab card!

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card and love the ribbons! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Debbie said...

A wonderful card Bernie, the image is adorable and your colouring is fabulous and I love the pretty ribbon detail. Debbie x

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous card!!...the image is So Sweet...your coloring, gathered ribbon, papers, and the little ribbon on her head...is all Fabulous!!!..I've been drooling over the CHA peeks too!!...Hugs, Ila

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card so beautiful
hugs Dawnxxx