Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Let's go fly a kite...!

....up to it's highest height...are you singing along now...?!! lol

Another fabulous Mary Hall image...such innocent young faces...! I used Heidi's fab sketch at Friday Sketchers - thanks Heidi!

I've coloured with Prisma pencils, used papers from the new Basic Grey June Bug collection, a Hero Arts sentiment and some "old" Making Memories fibres that I came across when my room got it's little "makeover"!! I thought it kinda resembled the bows on the kite string! bx

6 comments:

Bev said...

This is just fantastic sweetie! Wonderful colours and colouring. Love all the extra details too x

LOUISE said...

Fab card Bernie, love the image, and the papers are great. Louise x

angeljakki said...

Love the colours you have used B.
Such a fun image coloured brilliantly x

Rach said...

I am going to have that song in my head all day now.. lol.
Your card is brilliant,
great colours.
hugs rachxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Bernie, love the cute image and the pretty papers and lo. Hugs Nikki x

Juls said...

gorgeous card, love the bright colours and the fibres work so well. Fab!