Thursday 29 January 2009

Thank You Girls!

I just realised that I hadn't shown this gorgeous card I got from Marlene before christmas! Look at the detail and the colouring....I was surprised and delighted to receive it...and it's on my "wall of fame" for sure!! Thank you so much Marlene!Recently I received this goodie parcel from Deb...another gorgeous card for my precious collection and lots of new toys and images for me to play with...thank you so much Deb...it was a pure delight to receive all this from you!

Good things come in three's...I was thrilled with this parcel from Maria! Wow...just couldn't get it all in one picture....and those few Magnolia images do not reflect the mountain of gorgeous images that she sent me - all images that I don't own! Oh...and I can confirm that the chocolate is delish!! Although it says on the pack "for sharing..." - I didn't!!
Another beautiful card for my collection - thank you so much Maria...you are sooo thoughtful! I've always thought things happen for a reason...even little things...I couldn't tell you how many times I looked at that gorgeous christmas stamp (you can just see it peeking at the bottom right) and for some reason I changed my mind each time...that's why, "some-one" had already bought it for me!!

I can't thank you 3 girls enough...I am sincerely touched that you all thought of me...you each made me so very happy!
Just to finish, this is one of the gorgeous Whiff of Joy images that Deb sent me....I've used some of the yummy Paperie, Mocha collection by Making Memories using the fab Sketch Saturday...another great sketch and I shall hang on to this one too!! bx

3 comments:

Deb said...

wow Bernie! you got so much scrummy stash, glad you liked your little package. You made a gorgeous card with the WOJ image, she is my fave, love those papers and colours!

Anonymous said...

What fun packages Bernie!! It's cause you are such a good friend that you deserve good friends. Hugs to you my friend.

OH And Thanks for looking at Page 24. I am thrilled that you saw it!! I think you were the first of all my friends to see it. Keep an eye on all issues till June...you may just see my name once or twice in each one. Not sure about July just yet. Oh and March is a St. Patricks Day card!! Heehee!

Gill said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and a gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at SS
hugs Gill x