Tuesday 12 March 2013

Beautiful Girl....

 
I'm not a huuuuuge fan of digi's...hate the ink bleeds, miss the stamping action (i know, I'm weird!!) but I fell in love with this free (need i say more...?!) digi from Saturated Canary!  And finally got around to colouring her in......! Love her even more!!
 
I teamed her up with some yummy MME papers, Making Memories flowers, ribbon by ....?
 
I chose this image especially for my beautiful niece, who has HUGE brown eyes and luscious dark hair - she is DEFINITELY a GOOD girl - so into the Saturated Canary challenge she goes!!
 
I would also like to enter this card Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - their theme is GIRLY - don't think they come any girlier than this chick!!
 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge would like to see a BIT O GREEN - yep - lots of green here too!!
 
It's been sooooo long since I entered any challenges - wondered if I'd remember how!! lol bx
 


9 comments:

Juls said...

This is just stunning!!! And your colouring is just amazing!!! Gorgeous card!! Hugs Juls

Debs said...

this is so sweet and you've coloured her beautifully..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges..hugs Debs x

Loopylou. said...

oh this is so sweet and that layout is awesome.
Thankyou so much for playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
Hugs Lou xx

Deb said...

This is totally gorgeous Bernie, a real treasure for your niece! Know what you mean about the challenges, it has been ages since I participated too!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Stephanie said...

She is beautiful and you have coloured her in perfectly - SC have gorgeous images! Fab card :) x

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! You did a fab job coloring the sweet image!

Candy C said...

Hello Bernie! Your card is absolutely darling! I love how you have brought such life to that adorable little girl through your coloring of her. The card is darling. I love the colors, the patterns and the papers that you've put together. I also wanted to than you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment about my CC3C triptych. <3 Candy

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Your cards are all so beautiful! Perfect stamp and color work! xo

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Bernie! You did a wonderful job coloring the sweet image! I bet your niece will treasure this beauty!