Wednesday 4 May 2011

Crafty Creations Challenges - Anniversary

It's Claire's turn to set the challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges this week and as she is celebrating her 15th anniversary - that's what she chose as the theme!! So HUGE congratulations to you both Claire!!

We have a new sponsor this week - Just Some Lines - and they kindly let us play with some of their images! I chose this cute image and teamed it with my new Magnolia sentiment - perfect huh...?!!

I think last weeks challenge rubbed off on me again with keeping it simple - but i like the simplicity of this card!!  I used MME papers to paper piece the heart, thats a flower I got from Magnolia and the cardstock is Bazzill Basics.

So for your chance to see my teamies gorgeous creations and for your chance to enter and win a FAB prize - just go here!! bx

5 comments:

Juls said...

Hi Bernie,

i am still playing catch up in blogland at the mo ... I have loved having a good look round your blog at everything I have missed, so many gorgeous gorgeous things!!!

Loved your Tilda card, with her little paper pieced dress and those gorgeous polka dots!!! and the bunting

Love your white space card, and this one is just too gorgeous as weill, such a gorgeous image and I am loving the polkadot heart!!

P.S thank you for the kind and encouraging words you left on my blog

Hugs Juls

Deb said...

just gorgeous Bernie, love the cute little bear and such a sweet sentiment!
Hope you had a fabulous birthday!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

marilynprestonn said...

Love this little heart and teddy! Yep, the paper piecing is in to stay! LOL Very sweet card Bernie. XOPeggy

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

oh this is lovely. Great paper piecing :)

Janice said...

Lovely card, - that's a great cute image! Jx