Wednesday 16 March 2011

Crafty Creations - Mother's Day!

My turn to host the theme at Crafty Creations this week - and I chose Mother's Day so everyone can try and get organised ahead of time!

The Stamping Boutique is our wonderful sponsor this week!  The DT were offered a choice of image to work with - i chose Audrey with Hearts.  I printed her out on kraft cardstock and coloured with prisma pencils. 

I created a step card using this tutorial (thank you Heather!)...and used lots of yummy MME papers to decorate!

Please take a look at what the rest of the DT created - I'm looking forward to seeing all your projects too! bx

8 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Bernie - I love this adorable step card!!! So gorgeous with that sweet image on the top and fabulous papers!!! LOVE it!
Hugs,
M

marilynprestonn said...

I love your step card and all of it's different dps. The image is very well coloured in and love the front penl with it'S special embellishments. Bernie, you got it all. Talent, looks and sweeeeeeetness! :)Peggy

Deb said...

such a beautiful card, love the step design, the gorgeous papers and such a sweet image! happy crafting, Debxx

Claire Phillips said...

I love this Bernie - what wonderful papers and such a fab combination of colours! Cheers Claire x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful step card B!! Lovely papers and colors!
smiles,Deena

Maria said...

Fabulous step card Bernie! You've inspired me to give this a try/ Hugs, Maria

Juls said...

fab!! Loving the step card the gorgeous muted colours...I love the scallop detail on the front step and your really sweet image!!! gorgeous work! Hugs Juls

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous card!!..I love all the Fabulous papers you've used..I've never made a step card..thanks for sharing the link...Hugs, Ila