Wednesday 26 January 2011

Crafty Creations - Heat it Up!

A fun new challenge for us this week at Crafty Creations - January is usually a pretty cold n chilly month - sooooooooLet's Heat it Up!

Lots of options for this challenge - hot colour combos, sandy shores, hot drinks, heat emboss - what will YOU think of?

I wanted to use a colour combo that i love - hot pink and orange....but as you can see a lil turquoise also crept in!! lol  I also "christened" another of my christmas presents with this fab (Sugar Nellie) image - I chose this image as she is having a hot drink....so perfect for this challenge!

If all has gone to plan, I am away on a trip with the hubster but I do hope you can join us this week - our fabulous sponsor is Whiff of Joy so please pop across to Crafty Creations for more details! bx

5 comments:

Juls said...

I love this!!!....such a fab image...love the touches of turquise with all those hot colours!! and the layout is fab! gorgeous card! Hugs Juls

Marley said...

Beautiful! love the image, aweseome coloring! great design papers too xx Marley

Deb said...

oooh, think I can play along with this one, have a perfect card for it! love this sweet image, such a pretty card! hugs Debx

Claire Phillips said...

Great card Bernie - there are some fab new images at Sugar Nellie...was just over having a look! Cheers Claire x

Maria said...

Gorgeous Bernie! Love this cute and sassy image. Must look into to getting one too. Great papers and a fabulous layout too. Hugs, Maria