Thursday 3 September 2009

Look what I can do....

This is the second Motivet card I mentioned....meet Hilda...i LOVE her....her lil expression is just precious!!

I enjoyed using this sketch from Stamp with Fun - thank you girls!!

Hilda is coloured using Prismacolors, I used K&Co papers (shock!!), Melissa Frances rub on sentiment, a couple of Rayher pearls, Prima flowers, and a scrap of Making Memories velvet trim (I love this trim!!)


Look what landed on my mat this morning...a yummy candy prize i won from Andrea in celebration of PTW's 100th challenge!! Thank you so much Andrea, I shall enjoy these new toys immensely!! bx

8 comments:

Maria said...

Congrats on winning Andrea's candy! Lucky you you have lots of yummy stuff to play with. What an adorable card. Love the sentiment and of course your colouring is absolutely fab. Hugs, Maria

Victoria said...

This Hilda image is just the cutest! Sucha soft sweet card Bernie. Fab job! Enjoy playing with your candy win!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Juls said...

gorgeous card!! just love it!1the image is so sweet love the girly colours and the stitching detail really finishes it off!! have fun playing with your gorgeous candy!!

craftypagan said...

Love it! I do love motivet stamps-they're so cute aren't they? What a lovely package you got in the post!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute, I love the image and papers. Thanks for letting me know the candy arrived. Have a good weekend

Juls said...

congrats on your top 5 spot on SFTW!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card & congrats on the candy win!!
Hugs xxx

Natalie said...

Another gorgeous card Bernie and another cute image. x