Monday 29 June 2009

For My Groom...

Had a busy coupla days.....including a trip to Ikea to buy new furniture for the most important room in the house.....you know its the craft room!! It's gonna take a good bitta work to get it built and the whole room re-arranged...but it will be worth it!

There's a fab sketch by Bev this week at "Just Magnolia" which I used to make this card....although I had to switch sides for my embellishments because of the amount of "white space" on that side...hope that's allowed!!

I used some MM Paperie Mocha, a couple of vintage brads (to symbolise his cuff links!) and debated about the Prima flowers for a male card, but men wear button-holes and flowers are such a big part of a wedding so I used them in the end!!

Off now to get ready for the big end of year kids party tomorrow...there's a lotta excited kids out there tonight looking forward to all the surprises I have lined up for them! bx

4 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous card! Love the soft brown colour tones. Love the way it is really sweet bt masculine at the same time.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

This is terrific! I absolutely LOVE the lettering on the right side!!
Maria

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Bernie, I love the lettering. x

Ila said...

Totally Fabulous!!..I love that cute fella, the warm colors..and stitching!!...Hope your party went well!!...Hugs, Ila