Tuesday 24 March 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the "Mums" had a very special day on sunday! This is one of the cards I made for the occasion......thought this little Tilda was perfect.....and I've used some gorgeous glittery MME papers!

Gosh I've had a very busy few days again...and tonight I am "quiz host" for a fundraiser for my nephew...he is part of the Junior Belfast Giants under 14 team. They are trying to raise some funds to help with their trip to Latvia next month to partake in the Volvo International Cup....they're a great wee team! So please wish us all luck!! bx

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Good Luck, I hope you raise lots of money. I love the card. x

Leonie said...

Lots of luck!!

Congratulations on your winning at Papertake!!

Leonie xx

Deb said...

beautiful card Bernie, this Tilda is so sweet and I love the tag. Hope you raised lots at your quiz night! I have been busy with a fundraiser and other school stuff this week too, holidays are nearly here, thankfully!
Have a great day, hugs Debx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for popping by my blog, you cards are very beautiful.

Carole xx

Mina said...

gorgeous card...your crafty goodies are fab, did u go to Amsterdam by boat I did that trip last year with my sis but never thought of looking for craft shops..duh lol...good luck with your fund raiser, and tell your husband all the best people come from Newcastle lol xxx

Zoe said...

Hello Bernie, I love the details and I love the sweet Tilda.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

Je@net said...

Beautiful card!
Have a nice weekend!!

Ila said...

Love this card....everyhing about it is Beautiful!!...Hugs, Ila