Monday 2 February 2009

Sunny CA!

I was tagged at the weekend by Sheena to show the 6th photo in your 6th picture folder! That brought me to this cool dude!! This is my hubby on 5th August 2005 sitting in a fish restaurant at Redondo Beach, CA! We had a fab time...loved it!!

I think most people have already had this tag, but it was fun and a bit different so I'm gonna tag: Deb, Frances, Jeanet and Maria!

As I type this the golfballs.....ooooops I mean hailstones are falling....it's gonna be a cold one tonight!

Fancy trying to win some fab Valentine candy...? Then pop over to Sharon's lovely blog to find out all the deets! bx

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Great photo Bernie, TFS. Thank you so much for the gorgeous pressie I received today, I have just added photo's to my blog. I really appreciate you thinking of me.

Natalie x

Deb said...

Thanks so much for the tag Bernie, this is a fun tag, I will try to do it tomorrow! Also, thank you for the gorgeous card, arrived this afternoon, you are so kind! Love it and the images, can't wait to add some colour to them and try them out! Thanks so much, you're a star! Stay safe and warm! Can you believe we still don't have any snow? kids are very disappointed! have a great evening!

Frances said...

Hi Bernie, love the photo - not sure if I have 6 files worth of photos - mine tend to be all over the place, will have to have a look later! sorry not been around but should be back in blogland now! Love all your latest creations (and glad to see you've used 1 of the angels I sent :))

keep warm, hugs Fran xx