Tuesday 11 November 2008

Sending Winter Wishes!

Here is another of my new Magnolia's....(I'm loving every single one)!! I HAD to have some Christmassy Magnolia's for my cards this year so this is the male one I chose!!

The papers are from Making Memories new Paperie collection (poolside). I must confess that I have fallen for Making Memories papers BIG TIME recently!! I have always loved their embellishments but their last few paper collections have really lured me!!



I couldn't believe it when I got this award from Jakki! She is a very talented crafty girl...so I was absolutely delighted when she remembered petite moi!! (No emphasis on the "petite" you understand haha)!!

The rules for passing this award along are:

1) the winner may put this award on their blog.
2)Put a link to the person who sent this award to you.
3)Nominate 5 blogs.
4)Put links to their blogs.
5)Leave a message for your nominees.

So without further ado I nominate Maria, Paula, Johanna, Leann and Jeanet! There are so many inspirational crafters in blogland that it is hard to choose!! bx

6 comments:

Je@net said...

OMG...thank you so very much!! I feel so honoured! Thanks girl!

Leann said...

Aaaawww, thank you hun!
Love this card ~ I've been undecided over these papers, but I think I might just go for another little looksie at them now!
Hugs x

Moni said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs, Moni

Maria said...

The card is just adorable! Thanks so very much for the award and your very kind comments. You made my day! Hugs, Maria

Daria Pneva said...

Hi! Your cards are very beautiful, gorgeous! I love your blog!
And thank you for visiting my blog! I'm very glad to see you!

Natalie said...

Great card Bernie. Congrats on the award too. x