Saturday 19 April 2008

I'm a Paper Anorak!

Yep - it's true! I treated myself to a few sheets of My Mind's Eye "papers" (they are really thick quality papers!) - and I just LOVE them! No...I really LOVE them!
I've used 2 of them here to create a card for Melissa's wednesday challenge. This week you had to "case" a card she had cased...! I've also used a mixture of Heidi Swapp blooms and hero arts flowers, a piece of "trim" that I got in Walmart (love that you get so many fab crafty things there!), and 2 tiny pebbles (sweet pea!) that I've had in my stash since the year dot!
I wasn't very happy with this last night when I'd made it, but today, in the sunlight, it looks much fresher!
I'm off to the disney ice show with the kiddywinkles (5 nieces/nephews) this afternoon, then somewhere for dinner with them. We love taking the kids to these shows, but last year we missed it because Colin's mam had just died; this year he's missing it as he's had to go see his dad as he's unwell...c'est la vie! bx
PS sorry about the poor photo - I miss Colin's steady hand to help me! bx

9 comments:

Tina said...

What a beauty! That paper is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable, fab papers.. gorgeous colours :)

Melissa said...

So so so darling! This card is just so sweet and irresistible.
Thanks so much for playing along.
Melissa

M@risk@ said...

Beautiful new cards at your blog. The colors of this one are so vibrant. Just love it.

Ana Baird said...

It's gorgeous and super cute!

Leonie said...

What a beautiful card!!

~ Leonie ~

Leann said...

lol ~ I prefer to be known as a paper geek!
Gorgeous card :)

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card. x

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and colours!