Tuesday 4 March 2008

I'm soooo last week!

I created this little card using last weeks CPS sketch - but I just didn't get around to getting it posted in time! But not to worry - my mum needs a few more easter cards so she'll be making this one tomorrow when she comes!!

I used the K&Co papers - again! Had to put them away 'cos I just kept reaching for them; I think the colour palette is so fresh and "uplifting". I used this Penny Black chick - love her!

My mum also has a very difficult task ahead of her tomorrow - she has to choose a winner for the blog candy challenge! Colin is still away on business so she has to choose on her own! Now I know why people use the random number thingy-ma-bobby...think I'll do that next time too!

I'll let you know tomorrow who'll be getting some new stash to play with - until then, adios amigoes! bx

6 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank you for your very personal comment on my card. it showed me that you really took time to read :-)
hugs

i felt the same way as you about that sketch but inges card really helped me.

your new card is darling. this chick is so cute. see you soon :-)

Andrea, said...

This is so cute, I love the stamp

Natalie said...

What a cute card. x

debby4000 said...

What a cute chick, fabulous card.

Deb said...

Such a gorgeous easter card and what a fabulous cute stamp!

I can't believe your blog candy is almost over, i am sorry I didnt find the time to do a card, I so wanted to play, don't know where the time went this last couple of weeks! Next time!!!

Catherine said...

cute card, adorable image =)